- space discovered – Shows all the locations currently found.
- space information – You can add after information: fleet ID, Ship ID, Location ID. It will reveal relevant information about that item.
- space sell all – To sell all your mined minerals, this will not sell extremely rare minerals! You will need to sell to keep progressing until you pass a certain point.
- space store – Lists all your possible purchases.
- space upgrades – Upgrades for your ships.
- space upgrade all – Upgrades all your ships at the same time.
- mine store – A store full of goodies to buy.
- mine sell all – Sell all your minerals (as far as I know it sells them all)
This bot is based of a classic Russian role play game called Mafia. Our version of the game consists of 1 killer, 1 doctor, 1 officer and 5 townsmen. The game is made for 8 players currently but if not enough people join or a player becomes inactive, AI will fill the spot. To join or start a game, use “mafia join” or “mafia start”. This game is timed so the game will move along so that others are not waiting too long. The roles killer, doctor and officer will have an additional task messaged to them in a private message via the Mafia bot. There you will be instructed to choose who to kill, save or inspect, respectively. You will use the numbers 1 through 8 to make your selections and you may change selection until the round ends. During the main phase of the game, you will accuse someone of being the killer in the Mafia channel. If the players’ votes is 50% or more, then the person accused will be killed by the townsmen, unless the killer chose to kill the same person. If you die in an earlier round and the killer is killed later so the townsmen win, you will not be awarded a win. The aim is survive to win. As you win more games, you unlock different weapons to use when you are the killer.
Other useful commands:
- Mafia help – Shows a list of commands relating to Mafia
- Mafia quit – To leave a game that you joined, only works if the game has not started
- Mafia stats – Displays the stats for your wins and losses as a killer vs. townsmen
- Mafia next weapon – Tells you the amount of wins for you to unlock the next weapon and which weapon that is
- Mafia weapons – Displays all weapon possibilities, required amounts of wins to unlock, and if you have obtained them. There are multiple pages so you can type “Mafia weapons 2”, “Mafia weapons 3”, etc.
Countdown is a numbers game. To play use command “countdown”. You will be given a target number and 6 numbers to use. To play you will type out math equations using the 6 numbers only once per equation to try and reach as close to the target number, if not exactly hitting the target number. To earn points, you must be +/- 10 from the target number.
Other useful commands:
- Countdown autoplay – Turns on and off games starting automatically after one ends
- Countdown scores – Shows the score of the top 10 players
- Countdown toggle – Changes game from easy mode (120 seconds games) vs. hard mode (80 seconds game)
- Countdown total – Shows the total games you’ve played and your score